Thursday, October 18, 2007

the hottest donuts in town....



It's HOT! HOT!! HOT!!!

I am sure you've heard or you have tried 'the hottest donuts in town' now... I have read the article about this donuts in newspaper recently and heard some friends talking about it as well.. just happened my friend and I were in Pavilion last weekend so we decided to try the donuts since it was so hot now...

we found the donuts shop and as what we have expected>>a long queue in front the shop, I think there are about 40 people in the queue and waiting for their turn to grab the donuts... since the queue is long, so we decided to walk around and come back later and hope that the queue will be shorter.. we're back in 30 mins later.. OMG!! the queue is still long... or even longer than before..

so we join the queue.. we saw those folks really crazy for the donuts coz most of them bought a dozen or 2 dozens or more... OMG!! are those fellow crazy?? are they just gonna have donuts for dinner??

finally its our turn to grab the donuts after 20 mins queue, there are about 10 differences type of donuts and we have select a banana, a green tea, an almond, a tiramisu, a peanut and a mocca... those donuts look so yummy and colorful... we wish to grab more but I don't think we can finish all just by two of us...

now I understand why everybody buying so many because the donuts look really yummy and I am sure you won't just get 1 or 2 donuts after 20-30mins queue right?? we are human.... we think the same 'kiasu' way... haha!!

oppsss... before i forget... the donuts taste good and soft, and we finished the 6 donuts before we step out pavilion, haha... from what we ate, my favorite is the tiramisu which with cream inside the donut...

No comments: