Thursday, October 18, 2007

Lust, Caution - 色,戒


this movie seems like a hot topic among my friends, 80% who watched it said it is a masterpiece.. the scenery, the actress ( 湯唯) and the actor (梁朝偉, tony leung) are brilliant.. initially I am not really keen to go for this coz it is a censored version, I am not really interested to see tony's body but juz wanna see how the brilliant director Ang Lee arrange and handle the sex scenes...

after I have watched this movie.. what has impressed me most is the actress - 湯唯, she is brilliant, although this is her debut movie but she really done a super great job, I really like her eye expression, especially in the scenes when tony sent her home and she try to seduce him to go up to her apartment in order for the gang to kill him... wow!! her eye and the way she talks are brilliant!! I am glad that Ang Lee chosen her for this role and not offer it to some other actress...

need I said more about tony...he did a great job too.. I like the last scenes when he sit on the bed and thinking of 湯唯, tears in his eye really touch my heart...

I have to pay my salute to Ang Lee, he is a great director... every scenes in the movie is so fine and so details and so so beautiful... as a chinese, we should proud of him!!

while watching this movie, my mind keep on floating the scenes in another movie 'In the mood for love (花样年华)' coz of the mahjong, qi pao and also when the actress and actor sit inside the car.. do you have the same feeling??

if you are a movie lover, definitely you can't miss this one... a 'must see' movie and highly recommended to you all..

No comments: