Thursday, October 18, 2007

*SICK* bkk trip

we are damn lucky and manage to get 2 ways free air tickets to bkk offered by airasia.. we've booked the tickets somewhere in begining of Feb and our travel time is somewhere mid of July, frankly.. the almost 6 months waiting period was damn 'suffered' coz everybody can't wait to go bkk for shop! eat! clubbing!.....

finally the day had come... 5d4n bkk - YAHOO!!!! we landed at bkk new airport around 5pm and it is heavy rain there, the traffic to silom (where we stay) was horrible.. it took us almost 2 hours to get there and we all are damn hungry while inside the cab... once we checked in the hotel and the very first thing is rush for some thai foods, we ate like hungry ghost and manage to finish all 'in the flash'...

the sky is still raining and next...we go to one of the famous disco in silom.. it is not so pack coz of monday but it getting more people after 11pm.. the music was cool, particularly i like Rihanna 'umbrella-ella-ella' and EBTG 'missing'.. I drink quite a lot and my head is getting heavier and I can feel my body is like burning.. I know I am not quite alright and asking my friend to send me back to hotel, coz it is rain so we can't get a cab and by no choice we have to walk in the rain go back to hotel, the journey only took us about 20 mins but with my weak body, it is definitely not easy to me..

once back into the room, I changed and head to bed.. I feel cold, damn cold... and zzzzz..

I woke up next morning and I am freezing... I know I am having fever.. since I am still very weak, my friend brough me to the nearest hospital.. once I was there, the nurse pull me a wheelchair and help me to fill up some forms and so on... they are friendly although we are having communication problem, but just like to see their smiling faces... doctor said I am having high fever (39C) and stomach upset, he also said that I must have enough rest and control my diet.. no oily, no spicy, no milk.... take bread and water.. OMG!! I am in bkk which is famous with all spicy stuffs.... arghhhhh..... another arghhhhh..... is when I paid my bill and it cost me RM150.... arghhhhhh.........

so I am a good boy for the next 3days... rest, taking bread and taking medicine in hotel... friends are enjoying themselve very much for shopping, eating and so on.... they even found out there is a nike warehouse sales in town and showed me all the nike stuffs they've bought.... arghhhhh.... it is bloody damn cheap... so I have to make sure I have good rest and go to the warehouse sales tomorrow before I leave bkk...

so the next day, I have recovered (not fully recovered yet coz still a bit of stomach upset).. after breakfast, we took the skytrain to the warehouse sales... we spent almost half of the day there and I am happy that I manage to grab something cheap on last mins... so 'kiasu'!!

anyway, it is a unforgetable bkk trip for me... so see you next year - bkk!!

No comments: