Wednesday, October 17, 2007

getting very *drunk

attending my close buddy's sister wedding dinner on (07/10/07 - sunday) in one of the famous and luxury chinese restaurent in town.. as usual the dinner started around 8.30pm (I bet this is the common time for wedding dinner although the invitation card always stated at 7pm), frankly, it is a very bad habit of chinese for attending function or dinner..

talking about the dishes... generally the foods were quite nice especially the first dish 'lang pun' which is the combination of 5 different type of foods and another personal favorite is the 'sticky rice'..

in my table they are 8 gentlemen and 2 ladies (1 is pragnant).. everybody is getting so high and I bet we have finished 5-6 bottles of red wine.. myself >> who is a very lousy drinker also managed to finish at least 5-6 full glasses of red wine.. and guess what happened next?? I get drunk.. very super drunk.. my face, my neck and my body turn red and I can feel the heat on my face and neck.. my head is heavy and I can't even stand steal coz my head is spinning.. guess what happened next again???? my buddy has to send me home and once I reached home, took off my shoes and directly head to my lovely bed without brush my teeth and wash my face... haha!!

I woke up next day around 11am and thanks god my head is lighter... guess what again?? I feel damn hungry once I awake and quickly rush for foods after a nice shower...

anyway, this is the first time that I got very drunk... when I think back now - "hey.. isn't it a very good time for me to train my drinking skill.. I bet I am slightly better than lousy now.. HAHA!"

YUM SINGGGG....!!!!

No comments: