Monday, November 5, 2007

a boring weekend (nice sunday afternoon)

last weekend (3 & 4, November) was a boring weekend for me.. because two of my regular gym buddies went for their company trip.. they are not working in a same company but just happen that both of the company planned to have their company trip at the same time.. (is it a good period for travlling??)

since two people is missing, so i force myself (haha...) to go to gym to attaned a morning body combat class on saturday morning than continue with body jam class.. the mood is not really HIGH!! because lack of jokes and funs!! but at least i still manage to get sweat...

on sunday, i have decided not to go gym... not even think of force myself.. because i know if i go definitely its gonna waste my time, definitely i won't enjoy the classes at all and i will make lot of mistake in the class... because my mind and my body are not communicating... my mind is somewhere although physically i am in the gym... anyway i do have a nice sunday afternoon by having drinks and sushi with a few friends which we didn't meet up for quite a while... hope that we will meet up more in future..

No comments: