Wednesday, November 14, 2007

my super *short short* hair














As usually i did my hair cut once a month.. I always keep my hair short because it is easy to take care and also due to gym (more clean and hygiene .. )

I done mine 2 weeks ago, and my friend (the hair stylist) suggested to cut it shorter than usual (I was thiking all the time my hair is short, shorter mean... almost bold!!.. haha!!) anyway i have accepted his suggestion and let him do it for me... OMG!! after he has done... i was really shock!! i can't even work out my courage to step out from the salon.. it is damn weird and trendy to me at that moment..

As what i have expected, when i was walking on the street, a lot of people will look at my hair, especially those middle age group, haha... when i back to work, colleagues said whats wrong with me?? i did the hair cut due to stress..?? or am i depressed..?? hey colleagues... u guys thinking too much lah.....

When i am in the gym, at least there are friends said that my hair is nice... finally i heard something good and someone appreciated my hair.. haha!!

Anyway, i am get used to my hair and it is getting longer now... which i think it looks much nicer than when i just done.. guess what....?? i was thinking to cut it even shorter next round, perhaps the shortest before.. haha.. let's see whether do i have the courage to do it or not before the end of 2007!!

No comments: