Friday, November 16, 2007

gifts fr HK..



Remembered in one of my previous post I mentioned about two of my friends went for their company trip at the same time..?? guess what...?? both of them get sick - fever, cough and flu after having happy time, must be over enjoyed!! haha..

The friend who went HK bought me the eason chan latest cd (which i asked him to get it for me).. the cd packaging is damn cool.. a cardboard cut into t-shirt shape, and it comes with many different colours.. he got me the red one because he said he like red.. aiks!! anyway it is alright for me because the red is cool..

beside that, he bought me the ELLE 20 anniversary special edition November 2007 issue.. you must be asking why am i interested on this issue.. because of 20 years?? nope!nope! the reason is because the cover is my favorite icon -MAGGIE CHEUNG - 张曼玉.. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maggie_Cheung) OMG!!! i am damn happy about it because Maggie looks fantastic 0n the cover, and her photos inside the magazine are cool... super super cool.... arghhhhhh...................

beside that, he bought the seaweed roll with chicken floss which tasted nice from Macau and also a cute little mickey mouse nail cutter.. THANKS dude!!

No comments: