Sunday, November 25, 2007

chocolate ~~ mania

Although i like chocolate very much and can considered myself as a chocolate's fan... but not till really crazy like a chocolate mania because i scared of getting fat fat (because i am always a bit fat fat... haha!!).. usually i will keep some chocolates at home in case when i really in the mood to eat chocolate than i can find it at home.. (for emergency-lah... haha!!) but normally i will allow myself to have it once or twice a week and usually during the weekend...

for my recently langkawi trip.. i noticed that prices of chocolates there really cheap! cheap! cheap! at lesst 40 - 50% cheaper than here... OMG!! arrrr..... so without thinking too much i juz grab whatever i like.. guess what i have spent almost rm200 juz for chocolates.. OMG! am i silly??? after getting those chocolates i have a headache to put all the chocolates inside my backpack coz i would prefer to put everything inside my backpack and not carrying any plastic bags with me when i am leaving home... at last.. i manage to put everything inside my backpack.. ohhhh.... thanks GOD!!

so i think for doing that once in a while is ok-lah...!!! at least i can't do it here and i think the next time i can do it again would be in my next langkawi trip again... tell u guys.. i just read from newspaper recently, eating dark chocolate is good for our health... and eating chocolate can make u happy too...!!! so guys... u should have some chocolates to cheer up your life... as long as not over taken, else if u fat fat... don't come to kick my backside... haha!!!

No comments: