Friday, November 16, 2007

pakcik : GOOD MORNING...!!

Lately i always saw a malay pakcik (he should be in his 60s, tall, slim and grey color short hair, and with a black frame spec) in the morning when i am about to walk out from the main gate from my apartment.. he always sit on a short chair at the public garden, and most of the time he is holding or reading 'the star' newspaper.. i first noticed him about 2 months back.. initially he will smile to me (i bet he smile to most of the people passing by him..) and i always smile back..

Recently when he saw me passing by, he will said GOOD MORNING to me with his smiling face.. the GOOD MORNING and smile really cheer up me to start my day!! he even said 'taken your breakfast??' to me when i saw him 2 days ago... i always smile and wish him GOOD MORNING as well and of coz with my lovely smile also... wakaka... opppsss...

Anyway, i hope i can have chance to talk more to him because i am always in the rush to work when we met in the morning.. wish the pakcik - stay happy and healthy!!

No comments: