Wednesday, April 30, 2008

about the article 'Friends in fitness'..


I saw this article 'Friends in fitness' in Sunday star newspaper on last Sunday.. after reading the whole article, I am absolutely agreed with the article.. I can apply it into my own gym life.. for a very simple example.. if I am alone in the gym that day, I will feel very very lazy to join the class or even I joined but I still won't really enjoy it much.. it is not due to I am tired or the instructions from the instructor, it is bcuz of my own 'lonely mood'..

Definitely it is more fun to go gym with a few gym buddies then alone.. as it is the motivation to push each of us work harder.. like in the article, Kate Naunheim said 'The only way I make it through was by hanging out with others in the group'.. some may though this way.. if going gym with frens then end up we may talk more then work out.. u may right.. but actually it is much depend on individual.. of cuz my gym buddies and I were talk in the gym but usually when we do class or cardio, we will fully pay our attention on it and work it out.. and we will talk when we either have done or during our break.. another benefit of having gym buddies is.. we can share our health or gym tips among us or even something about diet control, and with all the sharing definitely it will help to achieve our goal in gym faster and at the same time can minimise any injury cause by improper movements during workout.. so now u guys can see the benefits of doing gym together.. so let's RUN-RUN, JUMP-JUMP, KICK-KICK and PUMP-PUMP together.. yeah!! yeah!!

No comments: