Wednesday, April 16, 2008

What the biggest challenge in your life?

Miss Universe 2005 - Natalie Glebova (the biggest challenge in life is trying to stay positive..!!) she is absulotely right.. let's stay positive folk..!!

That day, suddenly my fren asking me 'What the biggest challenge in your life?' wow..!! it is a tough question.. i really couldn't give him a specific answer at that moment.. but my answer to him was 'I think the biggest challenge is to face all the unpredictable challenges in my life everyday..!!' is it a good answer..?? he told me that he agreed with my answer bcuz everyone of us really have to face challenges everyday and stay in strong mind to fight and overcome it..

Just to share with u guys, in Miss Universe 2005 pageant, Miss Canada - Natalie Glebova has been asked this question in her final Q and A..

Question: what the biggest challenge in your life?

Answer: that it was trying to stay positive. I considers myself as the kind of person who sees the glass as half-full rather than half-empty and even though sometimes it's difficult to look at life this way, I always tries to maintain a positive outlook on life.

I was so impressed by her answer and if i am one of the judge that night, sure i will give her 10 out of 10 for her answer.. she is absolutely right.. in order to face and fight for all the challenges, firstly we must overcome the biggest challenge 'stay positive!!'...

Frankly, i am quite a negative person especially come to the situation which is out of my control.. usually i will predict the outcome as negative more then positive.. with a negative thinking will indirectly interrupt our spirit of living, and in a more serious case it will cause a low self esteem and make us lost of confident when facing challenges.. so, i tell myself no matter how bad is the situation i must try my very very best to stay in positive to build my self esteem and with a stronger mind sure i can deal with all challenges..!!

For your information.. Miss Canada Natalie Glebova won the Miss Universe 2005 title.. beauty with brain.. Bravo!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.