Friday, April 4, 2008

she is >> Leona Lewis


When the first time I heard the song 'Bleeding Love'.. OMG!! I was so impressed by the powerful voice of the singer - Leona Lewis.. her voice is simply amazing.. Compared to other powerful voice female singers like Celine Dion (I always feel so pressure to hear her voice and never can enjoy her songs..), Mariah Carey (her voice is great but most of her new songs are into hip-hop style, and can't find something so touch like 'Hero' or 'My All'..), Whitney Houston (she used to have a great voice but didn't hear from her anymore due to the drag cases..) and Christina Aguilera (I love her voice so much especially in her latest song 'Hurt', amazing..!! still love her..)

Leona Lewis is an English songwriter and singer, and she is the winner of the X Factor (a British television talent show).. you guys can go you tube to watch some videos of her during the competition, and no doubt she is the winner with all her great performances.. Her debut album 'Spirit' was released in UK in November 2007 and it became the fastest-selling debut album ever in both the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland.. her single 'Bleeding Love' was released in US in March 2008 and it has became No.1 in US Billboard Hot 100 chart, and she is the second UK female singer who make it No.1 in US Billboard Hot 100 chart..

I am not so sure whether can I get her album 'Spirit' here, but definitely will try to get a copy bcuz it is really worth to have it in my CD collections.. If you are still not hear Leona's voice then you should go for a try.. her powerful voice really amazing.. and she looks hot as well to me.. actually I would like to embed her 'Bleeding Love' MV in you tube here but not sure why the MV embed has been disable by request.. so I can't share it here with you guys.. to watch the 'Bleeding Love' MV please click here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF84pIhP5UM ENJOY!!

No comments: