Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Nasi Lemak for my breakfast..

As usual my daily breakfast will be bread with milk or coffee.. even my colleague will say that i am a boring person of having same breakfast every morning (from monday to friday..) .. actually around my office here there are a few stalls selling nasi lemak, bee hon or kuih in the monring, and one of the stall is very famous with their nasi lemak, every morning when i passing by, sure see long queue.. everybody seem like wanna grab a pack of nasi lemak to start their day..!!


Few days ago.. my big boss treating everybody in the office the famous nasi lemak for breakfast and i have chosen the curry chicken with sotong.. in fact the curry chicken and sotong only taste normal to me, not really delicious.. but what the most delicious in the pack of nasi lemak is the rice.. it smell so nice and not to mention the taste.. so now i know the nasi lemak getting so famous bcuz of the rice..

Guess what...?? after the heavy nasi lemak for breakfast.. my stomach is having some 'funny' feeling, always feel like wanna go toilet.. make me quite uneasy for the whole morning.. but of coz i am not having stomach upset.. actually the reason i dun have nasi lemak or something spicy for my breakfast is bcuz my stomach can't really take it early in the morning.. anyway no regret for the yummy nasi lemak.. the nasi really nice but the lemak is so-so only for me.. hehe!!

No comments: