Monday, April 28, 2008

I saw the lovely Carmen Soo..


I saw Carmen Soo last night in Delicious in Bangsar Village.. once I step in the restaurant I have noticed her sitting at the corner table with another guy.. I was so excited and purposely choose a table and sit at the corner that I can see her directly.. haha!! there is no much different from what I seen her on tv or magazine and the real person.. she have a very beautiful face, everything look so perfect on her face.. she looks so simple with a little makeup and with a white dress with blue and yellow flowers printed, and a sandal on her feet.. to me, she seems enjoying herself there and she was friendly and quite a polite person too, as she smile to the waitress when she serve her..

Actually I am not really care about those local models or celebrities much, usually juz saw their photos in magazine.. but Carmen Soo is the one who really attract me with her beautiful face.. I like her bcuz to me she is unique then others.. she always look elegant and classy in photos and those tv commercials that she appears.. beside tv commercials, she does a few local films and stage plays as well, the one that I can remember most is the stage play of 'Rose Rose I Love You' which I nearly wanna go to watch that, but I didn't.. beside that she has a boutique in Bangsar with her own collections.. Tell u what.. I really feel like wanna snap her picture by my phone, but I think that is very rude.. so I didn't do it.. wakaka.. maybe I should go there more often then I can see her there again.. hahahaha...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi there! i'm from the philippines. carmen soo is kinda popular here coz she has a show with a filipino actor jericho rosales. i think it will be shown too in malaysia & singapore soon..anyways, we love carmen so much. she's very gorgeous & elegant.
just want to know if you have any pictures of her? we've seen a lot of her on the internet but we want something new like some candid photos or anything...and hey about the guy that u saw in delicious restaurant with carmen, is he malaysian too or filipino? thanks so much!

brianna