Friday, April 4, 2008

Mariah Carey, her 18th No.1 single 'Touch My Body'..

Mariah Carey's latest single 'Touch My Body' has become No.1 in Billboard Hot 100 chart in US.. and it also Mariah's 18th No.1 single in the chart, and.... with this achievement pushing her to second place among artists with the most No.1 singles in the chart together with Elvis Presley and on the first place is the Beatles who had 20th No.1 singles..!! I don't think it is a difficult task for Mariah to climb to the first place with additional two more No.1 singles with her current popularity.. wish her good luck!!

'Touch My Body' is her first single from her upcoming album 'E=MC²' which will be released on April 15, 2008 worldwide.. honestly the song not really impressed me much bcuz I still like Mariah sing something like her great old songs 'Hero', 'Without You', 'Butterfly' and so on.. most of her current songs are more in hip-hop and which can't really hear and feel her great voice.. Hopefully in her new album will have some touching songs which I can play it over and over again at night.. She seems like lost quite a lot of weights lately, you can see in the 'Touch My Body' MV, her body is in a much nicer shape now, and Wow!!! of coz she is much more sexy now..!! good to see her back to shape again.. finally.. haha!!

No comments: