Thursday, June 19, 2008

10,000 steps a day..!!

Do you really count how many steps you walk a day?? I bet none of us really count right..?? I been heard from doctor that actually walking is a very good exercise for our heart.. especially for senior people who may not be able to jog due to their physical condition..

I saw this short notice in one of the pharmacy that day, just to share.. we should walk 10,000 steps a day to take care our heart and maintain its functionality.. I was a bit doubt that, how many of us did that?? because 10,000 steps is a lot ha..!! so I start to count the steps from the pharmacy walk back to my office, guess what..?? I have reached quarter of 10,000 steps.. I walk a lot everyday when I go to work in the morning, lunch time, after gym.. so definitely I have 10,000 steps a day.. yo! yo!

Walking is the most easier exercise that we can do.. but I know that some people are just too lazy to walk, even a very short distance they will drive.. why not try to walk more especially for those people who have no time to exercise.. 10,000 steps a day it sounds big!! but actually it is not hard to achieve.. let's walk!!

No comments: