Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I wish I can have a pug..(one day..)

There are a few pugs appear in my life lately.. first is the one next to my friend's place, that day I saw a pug (quite small size, bet he is still at very young age) at the door side, he is so cute especially the eyes, the eyes seem like giving me a signal to open the door and let him out.. haha..!! but too bad, I can't because I don't know the owner..

Few days later I saw another pug where the owner bring him (unsure the sex of the pug, let's assume it is a male..) to have morning walk in the playground nearby my house.. when the time I saw him, he is pees under a tree, so cute.. haha..

My family having 2 dogs, so actually I am growing up with the companion of dogs and I know how to take care of them too.. I like dog, whenever I saw a dog (the friendly one..) I will try to play with them.. my brother is a dog lover, he got 3 dogs at his home.. so whenever I visit him, sure I will play and disturb his dogs, haha..

I like pug because they look so cute to me, their face seems like smash by wall and become so flat, haha.. a lot of my friends seem don't like pug because to them it is an ugly dog.. but not for me.. if talking about a bigger dog, I will go for Labrador Retriever.. to me they look so smart and loyal.. If I even have a chance to have dog for my own then my first choice will be pug then a labrador retriever.. but at this moment I don't think I am afford to have a dog because I reach home late everyday and I have no time to take care their daily routines, beside that I stay in an apartment and there is no land for them to run around.. So for time being, just can think about it.. aiksss...

2 comments:

Keiron Low said...

OMG!! I hate pugs..... damn ugly.... not cute at all... lolz... and very noisy too.... somemore u have been with dogs for so long u still dunno how to differentiate male or female? see the way they pee sure can tell lor.... wakaka.....

nigel's sharing place said...

maybe the pugs that u met r all noisy n notti one lor.. in fact i played wit the pug next door, he is quite cute n not noisy.. seriously i dunno the way they pee r different bcuz all my dogs r male la..