Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Incredible Hulk

The green beast is back..!! this is the second 'Incredible Hunk' movie since the first one was directed by Ang Lee in 2003.. some ask, is it the part 2? I don't think so.. in fact, I can't really remember much of the first one after 5 years but what I can remembered is the hunk in the first movie is more handsome then this one.. haha!!!!

I bet all of us know the story of incredible hunk right?? I bet you all know he turns green because he is angry.. but one funny fact I just found out from the movie is.. he can even turn to green when he gets too excited.. excited here is some romantic stuffs like kiss and having sex.. when he is getting excited, his heartbeat will keep on increasing.. OPSSS!! can you imagine how scary if half way he turns green..?? haha!! so, no naughty with girls, be a good boy!!

Another part which I don't really like is.. why recently all the movie like to have 'beast vs beast', like the previous Aliens and Ironman.. I guess it is more entertaining if 'beast vs beast' compare to 'human vs beast', common sense is beast is more powerful then human.. so they are better fighter then human without any weapons..
Not so sure why they choose Edward Norton as hunk? no question about his acting but just his physical appearance, even he is a bit small size when he is standing next to the actress Liv Tyler in the movie..

Overall, it is an entertaining movie.. no much complains.. one part in the movie that I like is the scenery in Brazil, OMG!! those houses are just like mountain.. it is just amazing!!

No comments: