Wednesday, June 25, 2008

another steamboat on the weekend..

I bet you have seen my posts about trying different steamboat in town lately with my friends.. after the pumpkin soup steamboat on last weekend, which really scared us because of the thickness of the soup, and we all have decided not to go back there again.. even the steamboat king also admitted he will not go there anymore.. haha!!

Something new again on the weekend.. on sunday night, one of my friend brought us to try the 'pork bone' soup steamboat somewhere in Cheras, he has tried 2 times and highly recommended to us who never try before.. the place is quite isolated and he is quite confused when leading us to there, after turning right and left and go up to the hill.. finally we are at the place.. (if you want me to go by myself, 80% i will get lost, because its really an inner part of somewhere..)

Although it is Sunday night and also it is so famous but only 20% of the place are occupied by customers, it proved that how bad is the economy in our country now.. lot of people will cook at home now instead of eat outside, especially for those big family.. we have ordered the 'pork bone' soup and the steamboat sets.. honestly, this is definitely much nicer then the pumpkin soup.. the soup taste so sweet and there are 3 pieces of pork bone inside the soup.. overall it is worth to try, something different.. when the bill came, we noticed that the soup is count seperately, which cost us RM12 for the soup and the pork bone.. wow!! quite expensive then.. no wonder not so many people.. beside the pork bone, they do have other soups, but I am sure they won't charge as high as RM12 for the rest..

Wondering what soup we will try again on coming weekend??.. hopefully we can try something else, I really need a 'steamboat break'.. haha..!! another funny thing is, I recomended it to another friend, and guess what...?? she scolded me to recomend something so unhealthy to her - the pork bone and ask me don't go again.. haha..!!

No comments: