Monday, June 2, 2008

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull


An entertaining treasure hunt movie with lot of interesting and funny scenes.. Harrison Ford is still as good as before in Indiana Jones after 19 years..

I have to admit that I am a big fan of Indiana Jones.. I didn't miss the previous 3 Indiana's movies and till now I still love them.. After 19 years of waiting.. finally Indiana Jones is back with the new movie 'Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull'..

Harrison Ford is 65 years old now.. I bet the most talk able issue about this movie is at his age, can he still run and jump around as he did as Indiana Jones?? Honestly I do doubt about it before I go for the show..

Overall, the show is still good and entertaining.. to me the most interesting part of the show is when they are chasing each other by jeeps and at the cliff.. the chasing part is fun and also how they shifted from one jeep to another.. another interesting part is the sword fighting which make me think of Zorro.. haha!! The young guy who swinging with the branches of tree with the monkeys are so funny.. of coz the huge waterfalls are interesting too.. the surprised is the aliens appeared and the UFO at the end..

Harrison Ford still doing a good job in the movie, although he is with more white hair now and gained some extra weights.. but he still can run and jump around as he did in the movie although he may look more tired then before.. but for the age of 65, I have to pay my respect to him for those actions he did in the movie.. I am sure this will be his last Indiana Jones movies, unless they make another one next year.. haha!! Beside that the lead actress who is a bad woman looks cool with the hair style and I like the way she talks.. I like her in the movie although she is bad.. haha!!

Before I watch the show, I have heard some poor reviews from my friends who had watched it.. but it is an entertaining movie and it is not as bored they what they have commended, what they expect from a treasure hunt movie like this...?? better storyline?? move advance technology?? If you are a fan of treasure hunt movie, I am sure you will love this one.. it is worth to wait such long for Indiana Jones to back.. well done Mr.Harrison Ford..!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoever owns this blog, I would like to say that he has a great idea of choosing a topic.