Friday, June 27, 2008

finding alternative ways..

I guess everybody is finding altrenative ways to cut down their expenses after the petrol price increased, and it really hit a big impact to all of us.. heard from friend that there will be another increment somewhere in August and estimated it will be 100% increment or about RM5 per liter, OMG!! that's really crazy..!! my friend said if that really happened and he will not drive anymore and will change to motorbike to save costs.. and I joked to him that he should go to get his motorbike test now to avoid the long queue later if the petrol price really up again... anyway I really hope that won't happen, else people in this country will have to struggle more to live for their daily life..

As you can see everything seems like slowing down now in all industry, even in food industry.. those long queue has gone and people would prefer to eat at home.. even for myself, I found that it is getting hard to save some extra money every month because the value of our money is getting smaller.. so we have to manage our expenses and find out where and how we can cut down our expenses, for myself.. firstly I will try to cut down the money I spend for foods.. I have talked to my lunch partner that we shouldn't spend more then RM10 for our lunch a day.. next will be the money spend for entertainments and mostly is in movie..

Well.. I guess it is hard time for most of us now.. but we have no choice and life still have to goes on.. in term of blaming and protest (which I don't think the government will change anything..), the more practical way is to adjust our daily life and finding alternative ways to carry on our daily life..

No comments: