Monday, June 30, 2008

the interview..

Its been quite a while I didn't have any job interview appointment until the recent one on last Wednesday evening, an interview recommended by one of my friend.. honestly, I was a bit nervous few hours before the interview appointment, I really worried that I will sweat a lot during the interview because that's my habit.. sweat and sweat when I am getting nervous.. I am sure everyone will have some kind of funny reaction when they are nervous, like one of my friend will feel like wanna run for toilet when she get nervous.. haha!!

I was there 15 mins before the interview appointment, as I know sure I will request to fill up a form, a tedious one..!! without any surprise, I have to fill up a job application form which I hate most because all the information required are in my resume which I have email to them a week before.. and the columns in the form are quite small for mt hand writings.. so I have to struggle and try to write smaller, eee.. the hand writings look so ugly..

They are interviewing a candidate when I was there, so I have to wait for my turn.. by the time I am waiting, my nervous feeling has gone and I am playing my mobile game, haha... I can said that I feel excited then nervous.. finally my turn, the interviewers are a guy and a lady, I guess both are in their 40s.. the very first question for me is 'Tell us about yourself..', wow!! what an easy question but have to be with a very comprehensive answer.. so I started with my backgrounds then to my current job functionality... bla.. bla.. bla.. from the questions they asked, I can know that they are more interested to know whether can I handle the end users (especially those 'ma-fan' users then my skills..) so I try to enhance my ability on the section that they interested on in order to gain more marks to become a finalist, haha...

The whole interview is about 45 minutes, and I have occupied 60% of the conversation, the guy took about 30% and the lady only 10%.. overall I think my performance is not bad, about 70 out of 100.. well I have tyr my best to promote myself, the rest just leave it to them and the one up there.. hope to hear a good news from them soon.. WISH ME GOOD LUCK..!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.