Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Aiya! ate so much over the weekend again..

Aiya!! Ate so much again over the weekend(a long weekend because I was on leave on Friday and Monday, so I have 4 days off..) It is no doubt that 'eating' is still the best way to communicate among people.. when talking about family or friends gathering, usually we will set up a dinner or something, then we all just eat and chat and laugh.. everyone happy ha!!

Friend brought us to try a special pumpkin soup steamboat, I am not a steamboat lover but all of my friends like steamboat so much.. wondering why? maybe because we can eat lot of different things in steamboat.. if you ask me why I don't like it?? honestly I don't know why?? just don't have the feeling wanna go for steamboat.. So far I never suggested to go steamboat when they want me to suggest what to eat.. back to the pumpkin soup steamboat, to me it is so so only, in fact the pumpkin soup is quite thick because they added eggs inside that, no doubt the pumpkin soup is nice but don't drink too much, you will get full and can't eat other stuffs..

We went to eat my favorite fish head noodle and ginger steam fish heat on Sunday morning in Cheras.. could be ate too much and I feel a bit heavy when doing body pump class in the afternoon, haha.. on Monday, again.. fish head noodle.. this is the clay pot type near Kuchai Lama.. another satisfaction lunch.. haha!!

So.. what is next..??? no need me to say more.. have to work super hard in gym.. LET'S GET SWEAT DUDE!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So what are you suppose to do when you eat too much over the Weekend, and i gain, lets say 5 pounds. Should you just fast on the following day?