Thursday, June 19, 2008

I miss you - BODYJAM..!!


I used to be a BodyJam 'kaki' when I was in my previous fitness centre.. used to attend BodyJam class at lease 2 times a week with my gym 'kaki', and even has become friend with the instructor, THE DIVA .. no doubt he is a good BodyJam instructor and his class is fun! fun! fun!

Some guys may find the movements in BodyJam is a bit 'Hiao' or sissy but when the music is on.. you will forget all the 'Hiao' and just move with the music.. when come to dance, no one will care you are guy or girl, 'Hiao' or not.. people will just enjoy the music and dance.. I still remembered my favorite tracks in the previous BodyJam is the song 'Call On Me'.. when this song is played, wow!! I will forget everything in my mind and just move and shake my body.. another favorite song is 'Don't Stop The Music' by Rihanna.. we all love the movements in this track so much, all will go crazy when the song is on...

Back in my current fitness centre, there is BodyJam classes but just the instructor conducting the class is less fun.. not to say about their movements, but just lack of fun that we had last time.. joined 2-3 times before and I felt bored and quit BodyJam..

Recently I heard that the person in charge is asking the previous BodyJam instructor, the DIVA to teach in my current fitness centre.. what a good news!! I really hope it will really happen so we can JAM with the DIVA again.. and sure will be fun! fun! fun! again... yahoo!!

No comments: