Wednesday, June 18, 2008

any police on the street..??

Asking you guys one question.. 'How often do you see police on the street?'.. I think the answer is almost 'zero'.. Just talk about in bukit bintang area where lot of people passing by everyday, lot of tourist, lot of hawkers.. I am working in the area for so many years but honestly I hardly see any police on the street.. it used to have a police stand opposite my office last time and its only there for about 3-4 months then they removed it, even during the period when the stand was there, but it always closed and hardly have any police on duty..

For those who have been to HK, I am sure you can see police on duty - 'hang pep' (in cantonese) on the street, even in BKK and SIN, and some others city.. we can see police on the street quite often.. so, where are our local police..?? are they all sitting inside the police station to avoid the hot weather ..??

Since the criminal cases are keep on increasing now.. the police should come out from the police station and do their duty on the street to protect us, although I didn't expect them to help much but at least they are there if anything happen..

No comments: