Monday, June 2, 2008

MV : Rise - Safri Duo



This is my favorite warm up track in Body Pump.. till now.. I still like this track as warm up after so long.. Safri Duo is Danish percussion duo composed of Uffe Savery and Morten Friis.. I know them because of their song 'Played-a-live (The Bongo Song).. this song is so popular till one of my friend used it on her wedding dinner when the first dish is serve, recently the Digi advertisement as used this song as the theme.. you may heard this song before just maybe you don't know the title of it..

'Rise' is the type of song with lot of drums at the background.. Actually Safri Duo is good in playing drums, all of their songs that I have heard before basically drums are the main background music.. Usually I played 'Rise' while running in the gym.. I really can feel the power and the energy of the song to push me run faster.. haha!! the MV of the song is super cool.. it is just like a documentary.. The journey started from the universe, to space, to sky, to earth, to urban, to human, to animal, to insect, to jungle and so on.. a great MV with the brilliant song.. If you guys like drums, I am sure definitely you will love this song..!! ENJOY..!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoever owns this blog, I would like to say that he has a great idea of choosing a topic.