Friday, June 20, 2008

I can perform 'chakra asana'... YES!!

Its been a month plus since I started to attend yoga classes.. so far, I still looking forward to go for the classes although most of the pose are quite tough for me as a beginner, I will take it as a challenge to try my best to perform all the pose correct..

There is one pose 'chakra asana' that I couldn't perform which make me really depressed because 80% of the members in the class manage to perform that (even my two girl friends also can perform the pose) .. even I think a lot of people can perform this pose although they didn't attend yoga, it seems like something very simple.. that's make me depressed.. initially I though it was because my arms are not strong enough to push my body up, but when I think back, this may not the reason because even some ladies who are a bit 'over size' can perform the pose.. so I guess it is something wrong with my technique.. my friend told me that it could be because I am too nervous, because she has the same problme when she just started the yoga.. so she advised me to relax and take a deep breath then push myself up.. finally I manage to perform the 'chakra asana' pose yesterday in the class and next is to hold for longer in this pose.. wow!! honestly I feel damn happy for myself..!! I can make it.. YES!!

No comments: