Thursday, May 29, 2008

another famous 'fish head noodle' in town..


Fish head noodle again ha...!! haha!! I heard of this fish head noodle in Kuchai Lama from friends but have no chance to try because the shop is close on saturday and sunday.. funny ha, usually those eating places are open on saturday and sunday because weekend sure got lot of people hunting for foods and can make big money on weekend as well, but this shop seems like not really care for the business over the weekend.. I bet the boss already got more then enough profits made over the weekdays..

I was off on last Monday.. so first thing in my mind is to go try the fish head noodle that I been heard for so long.. friend do ask me to try the clay pot 'lou she fan'.. We manage to find the place and as what we have expected, the place is pack and it is lunch time as well.. We are damn lucky because no need to wait for the table.. we ordered fish head noodle and clay pot 'lou she fan', as we seen most of the other tables also having these two dishes, so definitely its a 'must try'..!! In fact we wish to order more but just two of us, don't think we could finish..

Surprisingly the foods server very fast, within 5 minutes although lot of people there.. both dish also nice but I would prefer the clay pot 'lou she fan' because it is spicy and not oily.. definitely we will find a day to visit the place again.. and of coz we will go in a bigger group to try more foods..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoever owns this blog, I would like to say that he has a great idea of choosing a topic.