Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Iron Man (fly up up to the sky..!!)

I am not a fan of comic beside I read superman comic book on my young age.. so, to me iron man is not really someone familiar and I don't know how powerful he is.. the action movie Iron man showing in cinema now is based on the fictional Marvel Comics character Iron Man..

I seen the trailer of this movie and this super hero looks really cool with the red + gold iron made outfit and he can fly like an aeroplane in the sky.. wow!! he is damn cool.. I always like those superhero who can fly in the sky like superman.. haha.. I don't know why, but to me I juz feel that superhero should be able to fly in the sky..

We are quite lucky to be able to get the tickets for the show at last minutes as I know this movie is very hot now and sure very difficult to get tickets unless advance booking.. I was wondering why they chosen this guy (the main actor) as iron man bcuz he not really have the super hero look and he don't have a hunky superhero's body alsol.. and frankly, he looks a bit old as superhero as well.. haha..!! I mean I had this feeling after the trailer.. Well, I've found the answer in the movie.. In the movie, the iron man - Tony Stark is a middle-age billionaire who is an expert in weapon innovation and being the pioneer in the weapon industry.. So the film director need someone at his middle-age to act as iron man in this movie.. no doubt the actor (Robert Downey Jr) is a charming guy and the more u look at him the more u will feel that he is macho.. I think he is a perfect choice as iron man bcuz beside the charming look, he does look like someone with brain.. haha!!Another highlight in the movie is Gwyneth Paltrow, its been quite a while didn't see her in any movie, it is good to see her again although the role of her in this movie is juz like a supporting actress.. Hope to see her in another movie with a better role soon..

Overall it is an entertaining movie.. the iron man is really a superhero to me bcuz he is even more powerful flying in the sky then superman (he flies from US to Afghanistan and back to US again..) haha!! Don't miss this one, sure u will enjoy the 2 hours in the cinema with iron man..!!

No comments: