Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My no.100 post..!! YEAH...!!

Wow..!! finally I reached my no.100 post.. really can't believe that I can make it as this far.. I started my very first post in 17 October 2007.. and it took me about 7 months to reach no.100.. and its about 14 posts per month.. I really surprised that I can make it bcuz when I started I do not really have confident then how far I can go.. bcuz i saw some blogs have not been updated after sometime. it could be the blog's owner are busy or they really have nothing to share at their blog.. frankly, I am definitely worried this will happen to my blog.. I think what drive me keep writing is bcuz it has become part of my routine or habit to update my blog, I will feel happy when some of my frens who give their commends after reading my post or some posts that they feel funny.. some even scolded me that I am a bit 'bitchy' on what I have wrote in my post.. haha!! Anyway no matter it is good or bad and I will still accept it..

Most of my posts are movie reviews and foods.. that's mean these two things play a very important role in my daily life.. haha! anyway all those reviews are my own opinions to share with my frens, don't take it too seriously..

Well, I would like to thanks my frens who have visited my blog, and please come to visit again when u r bored and wanna find something to read or laugh.. of coz u are most welcome to leave your commend here.. sharing ma..!! my wish now is I wish I can make it another 100 posts in 7 months later.. and also hope u guys will enjoy reading my blog..!!

Happy 100 posts - N's sharing..!!

1 comment:

Keiron Low said...

thought u wanna write bout madonna in the 100 post.... cheh XD