Monday, May 12, 2008

Glad to see the pakcik again after so long..

You may still remember the malay pakcik that I mentioned in one of my old post before.. Its been quite long time (about 3 months) that I didn't meet him in the morning.. not to say miss him but juz wish to greet him in the morning..

Finally he appears again twice on last week.. as usual, he will smile and say 'good morning..!!' to me when he saw me.. of coz I will greet him back with a smile too.. a big morning smile..haha!! beside that, he will ask whether I have taken my breakfast.. and he will wish me have a good day and god bless me as well.. wow..!! my mood is super great after a short chat with him in the morning.. he really cheer me up in the morning..!! wish that I will meet him in the morning again soon.. keep well pakcik..!! and hope to see you tomorrow morning with the friendly voice and great smile..!!

No comments: