Thursday, May 29, 2008

book@fest..


Here are the 9 books I got from the book fest..
There is a book fest in KL Convention Centre from 24/5/08 till 2/6/08 and this is the 3rd year of the event.. I have missed the previous two, so definitely must go this time.. Heard from my colleagues the discount given for certain books are quite good, can even get 50% - 70% off for selected items.. so can't wait to go there for book shopping..
I was there yesterday after work.. luckily not so many people.. I have wrote down the books that I wanna get from the catalogue.. firstly I go to find those books that already in my list, so happy and I manage to find all of them.. YEAH!! there are so many books with good offers, so the 'kia-su' me shop around to find more books.. at last.. I paid RM207 for 9 books, so average it is RM23 for one book.. so good price ha..!! all 9 are chinese books...
The English books section is not so big and I was a bit disappointed with the discount given, only 15% - 20% off.. not attractive at all... beside books, there are CD, DVD, thumb drive, memory card, stationary and some office equipments in the book fest..

The book fest is over on this sunday, so if you are looking for some books then I am sure you can safe quite a lot with the good offers..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yutarets! kasagad bah!