Friday, May 9, 2008

Yup! YOGA makes me sleep better..

Yoga.. yoga.. yoga.. this thing has been in my mind since I started my new gym few months ago.. but juz though of it with no action.. Angie has been asking me to join her for yoga few times and she also has told me the benefits that she got from yoga.. but I juz can't make up my mind to join.. actually my main concern is bcuz I worried that my body is not flexible and I couldn't bend, and I can't do certain positions that requested by the instructor.. it is quite embarrassing lo..!!

Finally, I have make up my mind and give myself a try to attend yoga lately.. there are few different types of yoga available in my gym, such as 'gentle yoga', 'hatha yoga', 'astanga yoga', 'power yoga' and so on.. basically the different is the level of difficulties.. since I am beginner, so I have started with 'gentle yoga' which is like the foundation of yoga.. actually, I can do better then what I am expected in the class beside some positions which are really killing me.. the instructor is good bcuz he will walk around in the class to check our position and correct us, but one problem with him is, he is Indian from India.. his Ing-lish is quite difficult to catch what he said, so I will juz look at people beside me to make sure what is the next pose.. haha..!!

Anyway, it is quite fun and I am enjoying the class although some positions are too hard for me.. tell u what what... as what Angie told me, I really sleep very well that night after yoga, sleep like a pig.. haha..!! but I woke up in the next morning, my whole body is pain.. so I believed I am doing the right thing, and didn't pose wrongly.. wakaka.. I will definitely go for more 'gentle yoga' before I can start to join the next level... Happy yoga!! let's pose..!!

No comments: