Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian

I didn't expect much on this movie.. honestly, to me the first Narnia movie 'The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe' was a so-so movie to me only, as not as excited as other though.. the new character in this movie is Prince Caspian, who have to run away from the castle because his uncle King Miraz is sending a term of army to kill him.. the story is simple and easy to follow.. no much excitements and surprises.. to me, the most interesting part is the river/water monster appeared at the end to destroy the army and the bridge..

Honestly, I really feel bored with the acting of those main roles in the movie, sorry to say that.. none of them really show at least a bit of acting skills here, I know that the main point in the movie is not about the acting skills, but at least they should have a little bit.. the outstanding role in the movie would be the rat(sorry, I have forgotten his name..) but he is cute and brave in the way, especially when he kills those army in the jungle by hiding himself in the grass.. wow.. I am really curious what the hell is that.. jeng! jeng! it is a rat.. OMG!! so damn funny.. beside that the narnian (the good one, forgotten his name also..) also another interesting role in the movie..

I was freezing in the cinema while watching the show.. I am wondering why there is aircon came out underneath my seat..?? I am with slipper and short.. my legs keep on shaking and my fren asked me to stop shaking my legs but I can't stop it because.. it is too cold and it is auto shaking..haha.. really torture with the super cold in the cinema for 2.5 hours..

No comments: