Thursday, May 29, 2008

the HEALTH CONSULTANT in my office..

This lady I bet is in her late 40s or maybe early 50s.. she is my colleague from another department.. basically her jobs are not so busy, her main role is to download and prepare some market rates to the risk management people.. so basically she is quite free in office..

So when she is free she would like to share her health knowledge with others, especially to those Malay clarks who willing to listen to her.. but most of the Chinese colleagues included me usually don't really entertain her, so she also not interested to share with us anymore.. haha!! so bad ha.. chinese colleagues.. wakaka..!! that day I was nearby her partition to do some works and I heard that that she is telling other she only eat one particular type of salt and only take few type of fishes.. OMG!! even salt also have to be selected.. what human is she..??

Another funny fact is even my GM also known she is the only person in our office who don't heat foods in microwave.. haha!! I noticed that she brings her own prepared breakfast and lunch everyday.. of coz she needs to because outside foods don't cook with that particular salt that she eat..

I know that we have to watch what are we eating for our health, especially person like me who eat outside often.. but not till so extreme like her.. where got fun in our life if we only eat our own cook foods.. right??

She has been awarded the title of 'health consultant' in my office by most of us.. congratulation!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. Thats all.