Monday, May 12, 2008

what a 'stupid testing' on Saturday..

My colleague and I were required to back to office on last saturday for doing a test of the new feature in the BNM system.. based on th test script, the testing will start from 2pm till 6pm.. and at the end, you guess what time I leave office.... I left office at 11.15pm (5 hours delayed..)

We are so angry bcuz we managed to complete all the tasks based on the test script on time, I mean by 6pm.. but we are not allow to do the day end process and go home bcuz the final amount couldn't be produced by BNM.. the worse thing is they should broadcast to us what is the estimated cut off time then at least we can go out for dinner or something instead of juz sit here and waiting.. so we been sitting here and wait for another 5 hours juz for them to produce the final amount..

Actually I have a dinner appointment with frens at 8pm, but due to the delayed, I called and postponed to 9pm, then I called again ask them to go ahead and will join them once I done, and at last after I have completed, I am totally in low battery mood.. juz wanna go home take shower and sleep.. really a 'stupid testing' saturday.. aahhh..!!!

No comments: