Friday, May 23, 2008

nasi lemak.. yummy!!

Nasi Lemak is one of the most popular breakfast for Malaysian.. definitely I will see someone in my office having that for breakfast and also the long queue at the nasi lemak stall..

My friend brought me to this nasi lemak place on last weekend in Damansara Uptown area.. he said this is one of the popular nasi lemak in PJ.. I saw the long queue and the crowd when we arrived, first thing go get a table to sit then join the queue for the nasi lemak.. there are lot of different type of curry and rendang, chicken, beef, lamb and also sea foods like fish, sotong, 'si ham' and so on.. I am so confused and don't know what to choose.. friend highly recommended me to tyr the fried chicken.. so I order myself a nasi lemak with fried chicken (very big piece..), 'si ham' and fried egg.. the sambal is so spicy but I like it because I am a spice boy, hahaha..!!

The nasi lemak is really yumy yummy.. especially the chicken and the sambal.. I was so damn fulled because the friend chicken is so big.. friend offered me his toast but I really have no space for that in my stomach.. haha!! for sure I will bring friends to visit the nasi lemak again soon.. nice food should be shared right..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Baw ah, kasagad sa imo maghimo blog. Nalingaw gd ko basa.