Tuesday, May 6, 2008

pancake mania..

ZuZen with the banana walnut caramel pancake.. it servers with vanila ice-cream.. this is 'must-try' pancake..

Blueberries pancake.. it server with butter and blueberries jam.. a thumb up from Angie..

Me with my bubble ice lemon tea tarik.. still not sure is it been tarik or not but where the bubble come from..?? it does look like beer, haha..

Do u like pancake? YES, I am..!! I have to admit that I am a pancake lover.. especially during my college time, I use to have pancake with jam or butter or honey for my breakfast at least 3 times a week.. It is so easy to prepare pancake, juz get a packet from supermarket and prepare it yourself as easy as cooking maggi mee.. I have stop making pancake for my breakfast since I started to work bcuz every morning have to rush to work and no time for that, but occasionally I will still have pancake if I found it in any restaurant..

I have found this 'Pancake House International' in Pavilion last weekend, I juz can't stop myself and browsing the menu.. Wow!! they are so many different choice of pancakes available, they have something sweet and also some server with beef or sausage.. So without thinking too much, my frens and I decided to try the pancakes..

We have ordered the blueberries and the banana walnut caramel pancake, wish can order more but we juz had our dinner, so stomach really can't fill with more pancake.. haha!! As what we have expected, both the pancakes taste really good, so yummy.. definitely we will come to visit this pancake house again soon, very soon... I have ordered an ice lemon tea, funny thing is.. the ice lemon tea is with lot of bubbles on top, it looks like ice lemon tea tarik, haha..!! but it still taste the same and not as what my said said it should taste smoother since it has been tarik..!! haha..!!

Thanks to Angie and ZuZen to be the pancake's model for my photos.. u girls look as sweet as the pancakes..wakaka..!!

No comments: