Saturday, May 10, 2008

What happens in Vegas (haha..!!)

HAHA..!! HAHA..!! this is what I heard from the audiences while I am watching this movie 'What Happens In Vegas' last night.. the audiences seem going crazy.. the guy who are behind us seems getting over excited by yelling, laughing and shouting.. not only him, it seems like the whole cinema is getting very excited and keep laughing.. haha here!! haha there!! haha everywhere!! so you can imagine how funny the movie is...

Even I was a bit cold before I get into the cinema and I didn't bring any jacket along.. my fren got his jacket but definitely he needs that more then me bcuz he is scared of cold.. so I don't think I can borrow from him.. surprisingly I feel warm in the cinema last night while watching the show, I guess it could be bcuz I keep on laughing and the other audience as well, so the atmosphere is quite warm.. or as what my fren said it could be aircon having some problmes or the weather outside is too hot.. maybe.. bcuz he told me he didn't feel cold at all..

As you know Cameron Diaz is popular in comedy, the most remarkable one is 'There's Something About Mary'.. she did a great funny job in this movie again with the handsome Ashton Kutcher as a couple which got marriages accidentally and regretted the next day.. but they are so lucky and got the jackpot of USD3M, so in order to get the money they both have to try to become a lovely couple in 6 months time.. and within the 6 months, lot of funny things happened..

Anyway, this is a funny and happy movie.. so if you are bored with the technology innovations type of superhero movie - 'iron man', so go for this one.. sure it will make you laugh and forget all the boring stuffs for the 2 hours in cinema.. get your tickets and get it there to laugh, yell or you can even shout it out..!!

No comments: